- Underwritten by Davis Vision, one of the nation’s largest vision care providers
- Features an extensive network of providers
- All you need is two participants! Member agency’s ranging in size from 2 - 500 employees can participate
- Highly competitive rates
Dual Plan Options
Your employees now have the opportunity to individually select from one of two plan options: the "Standard" Plan or "Enhanced" Plan. This allows employees to choose the plan that is best suited for their needs based on plan features, limits, and cost.
Two Contribution Methods
IIABNY members may use one of the two enrollment options when offering vision benefits to their employees as follows:
- Voluntary: Employee pays the entire monthly premium. A powerful way to increase employee satisfaction with your agency’s benefits package without adding costs to the agency!
- Contributory: Employee shares in the monthly premium. The agency contributes a minimum of 20% or more of the total monthly premium.
- Eye exam once every 12 months
- Spectacle lenses once every 12 months
- Frames once every 12-24 months (depending on plan) - View Frame Collection
- Contact lenses in lieu of glasses once every 12 months
- *Co-pay schedule applies
Enrollment is simple. There is no underwriting and no paper – the application and enrollment are all electronic powered by LiDAC’s online system.
HM Life Insurance Company of New York New York, NY