TrustedChoice.com (Project CAP)
Introducing the new TrustedChoice.com
Powered with Project CAP Functionality
The new Trusted Choice© consumer portal is a unique 1-stop shopping center for consumers. Consumers now have access to real time, up to the minute insurance quotes from several companies at the same time, all in an easy to use consumer friendly portal. Addtionally, consumers can go to Trusted Choice© for insurance questions and answers as well as seeking the best local agent for them.
Your agency gets interested and qualified prospects delivered right to your doorstep.
Issue/Why Was CAP Created
- 75% of personal insurance consumers research online before purchasing (think of how many times you and the people you know google something before purchasing).
- Direct writers have been mastering this space.
- The Result? Independent agents are losing market share and commissions every day. A lot of commissions.
What is Project CAP?
- IIABA, Trusted Choice, state associations and 6 investor carriers came together to create a tool to help us compete and win back those commissions. Project CAP is that tool.
- There are two components:
- Industry Services: Teach you the "how-to" of digital marketing and provide you with a library of content to use (we'll chat more about this at a later date).
- Consumer Portal: A website where consumers can go online to get a quote from an independent agent (you) for insurance, or just to simply find you to call. It is a "one-stop-shop" for consumers to get insurance quotes from multiple companies and the benefits of dealing with an independent agent. This website will promote the Trusted Choice brand, expressing the value of an independent agent.
- The Consumer Portal is now live at the new TrustedChoice.com in a soft launch state.
- Rating/quoting is live for independent agents in a handful of states.
- As the website is live, consumers in NY are using the tool to find an agent. There is a new, enhanced profile for agencies in our state that will send you qualified leads. If you complete your profile and agree to the terms you will show up when a consumer searches matching parameters
- There is no fee to be included with your enhanced profile. Based on member feedback, there is a new subscription model to be released shortly.
- NY will go live with quoting in mid-January
- NY agent and carrier participation in quoting is crucial to the success for the entire state. We don't want consumers in say Buffalo or White Plains going on to find an agent and there are none listed to provide a live quote.
- EZLynx is the primary rater, easy customizations others. Several will be standard over time.
There are two types of profiles that "feed" the results the consumer sees:
- Your standard Trusted Choice profile - this comes up as a general listing.
- An advantage profile - this is a featured listing at the top of the page displaying a photo and additional information about your agency. These will be the most frequently clicked listings. Your agency must sign up at projectcapmarketing.com to be included.
Your Project CAP Agency Prospect Center
Once your profile is complete (and after the website officially launches), qualified prospects are sent directly to you. Plus, you should know that once a prospect chooses your agency, you have that referral all to yourself. This is your exclusive referral. Not only is this right for you, it saves the hapless consumer from being "bugged" by various agencies trying desperately to establish contact.
There’s more, through the portal you’ll have education and training for you and your staff. All you have to do is set up your profile so your agency appears as the go-to choice when the consumer searches the consumer portal. Setting up your profile is a quick and easy process. Project CAP can provide special training webinars to help you optimize your profile.
New instructions coming soon!
A Big Thank You to Project CAP's Partner Carriers.
Project CAP presents a huge opportunity for not only agents, but the companies they represent.Your agents and our industry need your participation. Please let us answer your questions.